3D Voronoi Studio
Using this plugin you can effortlessly and quickly generate Voronoi designs in Autodesk® Fusion 360™ with full control over Voronoi sites (Voronoi points)
For more information and new video tutorials please visit 3D Voronoi Studio for Fusion 360
- Fast generation of 3D Voronoi designs with even more than 1,000 Voronoi sites (Voronoi Points)
- Interactive creation of Voronoi sites (Voronoi points) using a list of 2D and 3D parametric distributors
- 18 different 2D and 3D parametric distributor types
- Conversion of each distributor to "Coordinates Distributor" to control Voronoi sites at the point level
- Interactive transformation of individual distributors
- Creation of gap fillers between fragments with fixed or variable gap widths
- Full control over the automatic assignment of appearances to fragments and gap fillers
- Previewing output
- Exploding fragments
- Duplication and linked duplication of distributors
- Saving and loading presets
- Loading the last executed command preset or the last previewed command preset
About This Version
Version 2.1.0, 5/25/2022
Compatible with the latest Fusion 360 API changes Better support for both modeling orientations (Z up/Y up)
sign in to write a review Get Technical Help
Amazing and fun tool for beginners as well as power users. Fairly intuitive to use but needs some playing around and experimenting to get familiar with all the features. The possibility is endless and I highly recommend it for people who likes to create voronoi designs.
This add in is an almost perfect tool for voronoi design in 3D. It is easy to use and intuitive with lots of features. One drawback, however, is the lack of support for fracturing the body to fragments with curved surfaces.
I agree to that. Very nice tool. But can you give fillets to the fragment edges (or even better) make them using splines as seen on the simple voronoi tool?
Please write a Mac version too - a lot of people use Fusion because it is available on a mac
Hi Antony, Thank you for your suggestion. The Mac version of this add-in is in the final stage of the QA test cycle and will be submitted to the store before December 2020. We guess the review process by Autodesk App Store team will take less than 2 weeks. So we hope the Mac version will be available in store before mid-December.
Hi Antony, On Devember 17, 2020, the new version of 3D Voronoi Studio was published (Version 1.1.0) . It has both Mac and Windows installers. Do you still feel it deserves 1 star rating?
Very handy. I like the way it makes layers of voronoi points and combine them (something like photoshop layers but for voronoi points)