ProtoTech's OBJ Exporter for Fusion 360® - Trial
Digitally signed app
OBJ Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360® exports solid bodies and sketches to an OBJ file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Supports colors.
- Supports export of Parts and Assemblies.
- One-click export of multiple Part Assemblies
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports texture export.
- Supports Swap/Flip axis functionality.
- Supports Optimize file feature.
- Supports material/geometry wise export.
- Supports Export properties with JSON and CSV files.
- Supports Ungrouping feature.
- Supports Export unit feature.
- Supports Open File feature.
Click here to get the list of our clients.
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trial / 7-days trial period.
- The cost of the product is 49 USD. You can purchase the product from here. You will receive an activation key automatically, via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 199 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- The automation license costs 199 USD.
- For any queries regarding license/activation and any other issues, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
About This Version
Version 5.2.22354.3435, 2/9/2023
1. Added Optimize file feature. 2. Added material/geometry wise export.. 3. Export properties with JSON and CSV files. 4. Added Ungrouping feature. 5. Updated preferences UI. 6. Modified Export unit feature. 7. Open File feature.
sign in to write a review Get Technical Help
Unlike the other OBJ exporters, this one exports the bodies seperately which is great! I would like the option to flip the axis so it is oriented correctly in Blender, most of the other exporters have this feature. It would also be nice to have more control over the Facet Tolerance, right now there are only 4 options. This is still the best OBJ exporter out of all the ones I have tried.
the plugin makes for a quick exporter of obj files with a very dumb proof UI. However, the setting s are very limited. the "High" setting for export is not high enough for exporting high resolution models to be used for baking.Maybe by including a "Custom" setting that is saved would resolve this issue.
The plugin makes transferring files from fusion 360 to mudbox so much easier!