OBJ Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™, exports solid bodies to an OBJ file.
It has the following features :
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. This full featured trial version allows you to export 10 files for free.
- For Licensing and more Information about the product Please click here.
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 03-May-2018
- Enhancement : Selected entities can be exported.
- Enhancement : Added Progress bar for export operation.
- Fixed: Added Unicode characters (other than English language) support for file name.
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 12-Jul-2017
1. Update: Updated technical support contact details.
184.108.40.206 Release Date : 23-Mar-2017
1. Feature : Added user control to specify the mesh quality to be exported.
220.127.116.11 Release Date : 21-Dec-2016
1. Enhancement : Saving file with extension correctly.
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 26-Sep-2016
1. Supports exporting Solid bodies.