The plugin enables the user to export Autodesk® Fusion 360™ files directly from inside Fusion 360 to PDF files. The plugin supports exporting textures created inside Fusion.
What is the 3D PDF File format?
- The Portable Document Format (PDF) is a file format used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
- Each PDF file encapsulates a complete description of a fixed-layout flat document, including the text, fonts, graphics, and other information needed to display it.
Why To Get Plugin From SimLab Soft?
- Great support for materials and textures.
- Speed of export.
- Capable of handling large models.
- Ease of use.
- High Quality.
- Responsive support to answer your question.