Export Fusion designs directly from inside Fusion to 3D PDF files.
Sharing your designs in 3D PDF format can be very useful, it enables you to embed your 3d models and 2d drawings in your documents and to share them with all types of users
- Capable of handling large models.
- In addition to export geometry, materials, and cameras, the plugin enables the user to create and use templates, to brand and customize his generated 3D PDF files.
- Use SimLab’s Template Designer for designing your own taste of templates of pdf pages to embed your 3D views inside them.
- Merge multiple 3d pdf files together, you can merge normal pdf files with 3d pdf files as well.
- You can protect your files with passwords.
Why getting a plugin from SimLab?
- The speed of export.
- The ease of use.
- High Quality.
- Responsive support to answer your questions and demands. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What is the 3D PDF File format?
- The Portable Document Format (PDF) is a file format used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
- The format is natively supported by the free version of Acrobat Reader.
- Each PDF file encapsulates a complete description of a fixed-layout flat document, including the text, fonts, graphics, and other information needed to display it.
When installing the plugin you will automatically get a 21-days trial with it’s all set of features.
You can export up to 30 times using the trial version then you have to activate to the paid version.
For more information click here.
For Support contact email@example.com.
About This VersionVersion 2.2.0, 8/31/2020