The plugin creates bevel gears shafts for angles from 10 to 160 degrees. The basic version makes shafts with straight teeth.
- Module (m): <0.5 ... 40> [mm],
- Pressure angle (α): <14.5 ... 25> [°],
- Clearance factor (fc): <0.1 ... 0.25>,
- Shaft angle (Σ): <10 ... 160> [°],
- Automatic tooth width or manual,
- Tooth width (b): <m ... 0.5 Re (cone distance)> [mm],
- Number of pinion teeth (zp): <8 ... 100>,
- Backlash of pinion (bp): <-0.2 ... 0.2> [mm],
- Number of wheel teeth (zw): <8 ... 300>,
- Backlash of wheel (bw): <-0.2 ... 0.2> [mm],
- Adding chamfers,
- Chamfer width factor (fw): <0.1m ... 0.25m>,
- Chamfer height factor (fh): <0.1m ... 0.25m>
- Adding chamfers,
- Width factor of chamfer (width = factor * module),
- Height factor of chamfer (height = factor * module),
- 2 types of preview: 3D, 3D with descriptions,
- Adding joints,
- Axes in gears,
- Centering in Y-axis (shift can be obrained from components' descriptions),
- Saving parameters,
- Loading parameters (backward compatibility),
- Resetting parameters,
- Autoloading parameters,
- Showing progress,
- Cancelling process,
- Motion links and other parameters in components' descriptions,
- Gears are generated in a new document as direct design.
Execution of the plugin for small (ex. z10/z30) takes less than 15 seconds on i7/8GB RAM/512GB SSD computer. For a larger number of teeth, it can take a few minutes. During the operation a progress bar with the current step is visible and the process can be canceled.
The program doesn't check interferences automatically and doesn't perform any analysis of prepared components. Please make sure that the necessary check is done before releasing this onto production. Samples on how to perform interference, sections and motion analysis is presented on my YouTube channel.
About This VersionVersion 3.0.0, 5/20/2020