ProtoTech's GLTF Exporter for Fusion 360®
Digitally signed app
GLTF Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360®, exports solid bodies, and sketches to a GLTF / GLB file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Quantized and Compressed file
- Mesh merging
- It supports colors.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduce the file size as much as possible.
- GLB Support.
- Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- Supports texture export.
- Support properties export.
- Supports swap/flip axis feature.
- Supports export unit.
- Added preview images.
- Added reset functionality.
Click here to view the partial client list.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license that costs 199 USD. Users can buy the floating license here
- The automation license costs 199 USD.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here
Want to try out ProtoTech's plugin?
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
You can download the trial version from here.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trial / 7-days trial period.
About This Version
Version 5.1.22068.3377, 2/8/2023
1. Supports Swap/Flip Axis feature. 2. Supports Export Unit. 3. Added Preview Images. 4. Added Reset Functionality.
sign in to write a review Get Technical Help
We used the GLTF exporter to quickly and reliably export a large number of complex GLTF files. It provided us with a lot of options for customizing our export. It can even export multiple files at once and also has a Compression/Quantization option for the output gltf file.
ProtoTech's GLTF Exporter for Fusion 360 was a huge help!