About the FBX format:
FBX is a proprietary file format (.fbx) developed by Kaydara and owned by Autodesk® since 2006. It is used to provide interoperability between digital content creation applications. FBX is also part of Autodesk Gameware, a series of video gamemiddleware.
About this application:
Create an FBX file of your design in a moment and share with anyone in one go. It will translate designs to FBX file that can be viewed using the free application 'Autodesk® FBX® Review' and other such platforms which support FBX, like Unity, Autodesk® Maya®, Autodesk® 3ds Max® etc..
The Autodesk® Fusion 360™ 3D model can be distributed to a third party without the need to have Autodesk Fusion 360 in their system.
1. Generate FBX file format(.fbx)
2. Quick process of FBX generate
3. Small file size
4. Control quality and size of generated FBX file
5. Choice of writing Normal in FBX
6. Colors and material
The application is available in both versions, trial as well as pro.
The trial version is valid for 15 days with complete functionality. The trial version is for testing the functionality of the plugin. After the Trail is expired you will need to activate the product OR purchase the "PRO" version from the store
Activation of Pro version:
1. A license key will be emailed automatically after successful payment of Pro version
2. Add this license key in the About dialog and activate the plugin.
For more details please visit: http://visionworkplace.com/license-activation
1. Why is the Plugin not visible in Ribbon bar in Fusion?
Ans: Click on "Change Workspace" at top left corner and select "Model". Plugin will be displayed.
More FAQ: http://visionworkplace.com/FAQ
Support and Query:
We would like to help you in case of any concern