OpenBOM for Autodesk® Fusion 360™
OpenBOM™ is an integrated Bill of Materials, Production Planning and Inventory management system for engineering teams, manufacturing companies, and supply chain enabling users to collaborate in real-time across global networks of engineers, contractors, and suppliers. Use the OpenBOM add-in for Fusion 360 to create BOMs directly from within Fusion 360 and save them to OpenBOM.
Using OpenBOM will allow you to:
- Create and manage Bill-of-Materials;
- Create and manage Vendors and Purchase Orders;
- Create and manage Order BOMs;
- Create and manage Catalogs directly from Fusion 360
- Manage part inventory levels;
- Create and Manage multi-level BOMs and rollup totals;
- Track and manage BOM change history;
- Share BOMs and related data, e.g. from CAD with others;
- Collaborate in real-time on a BOM or Part Catalog;
- Integrate with CAD and PDM systems;
- Send Purchase Order information directly to Quickbooks Online;
- Synchronize BOM and Catalog data with other systems; and
- Import legacy Excel BOM and inventory spreadsheets.
With OpenBOM your company will be better organized than ever possible using spreadsheets. OpenBOM is simpler to use and more affordable than traditional PDM, PLM, and ERP systems.
Important Message -- After download be sure to run the installer to complete the installation. You MUST follow the installation steps in the “Read Help Document” link to activate OpenBOM for Fusion 360.
Request a trial subscription at https://www.openbom.com/pricing. Free to educational users.
OpenBOM is Free for non-commercial users. Go to https://www.openbom.com/openbom-non-commercial-subscription to request a non-commercial subscription.