“3D PDF Exporter For Autodesk® Fusion 360™” exports the model to a 3D PDF (.pdf) file.
It has the following features :
- Supports face level colors
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact email@example.com
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. This full featured trial version allows you to export 10 files for free.
- For Licensing and more Information Please click here.
Version History :
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 12-Jul-2017
1. Update: Updated technical support contact details.
184.108.40.206 Release Date : 20-Apr-2017
1. Feature : Added functionality to control the mesh quality of the exported model.
2. Enhancement : Hidden entities are exported to the PDF. They remain hidden in exported model and user can ‘unhide’ them from model tree.
220.127.116.11 Release Date : 10-Feb-2017
1. Fixed : Saving file with extension correctly.
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 21-Dec-2017
1. Enhancement : Added Preferences & About us dialog which helps user to set different export related attributes & activate the product.
2. Enhancement : Color & transparency are now supported.
3. Fixed : Transformation Matrix of the model is now set properly.
4. Fixed : Assembly tree is now coming properly.
22.214.171.124 Release Date : 28-Oct-2016
1. Transformation Matrix of the model is set.
2. No need to set render mode and lighting effect explicitly as now it is default settings in exported PDF file.
3. Fixed : While exporting models, some bodies were not getting exported.
4. Fixed : Activation Dialog was not appearing correctly.
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 26-Sep-2016
1. Exports multiple solid bodies.