Read Help Document
“3D PDF Exporter For Autodesk® Fusion 360™” exports the model to a 3D PDF (.pdf) file.
Click here to view the partial client list
It has the following features :
- Supports face level colors
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is subscription based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide floating license, floating license cost of this product is 299 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- For any queries regarding license/activation and any other issues, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. We will be providing 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
About This VersionVersion 4.8.21052.3308, 3/5/2021
1.Enhancement:Created a separate tab for ProtoTech 3DPDF Exporter Plugin in fusion ribbon bar 2.Enhancement: Added sketch support 3.Enhancement: Supported 'Light Power control' functionality 4.Enhancement: Added 'Export Toolbar' option. 5.Enhancement: Added 'World Axes control' option. 6.Enhancement: Added 'Open Model Tree control' option. 7.Enhancement: Added 'Default Navigation Type' option. 8.Enhancement: Added 'Full Screen' option.