“3D PDF Exporter For Autodesk® Fusion 360™” exports the model to a 3D PDF (.pdf) file.
It has the following features :
- Supports face level colors
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- We provide 10 trials of the plugin during which you can use the full set of features without any limitations.
- After the 10 trials, you will need to activate the plugin.
- You can downloas the paid version of this product from here.
- For activation please contact at : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For Licensing and more information about the product Please click here.
Version History :
220.127.116.11 Release Date : 12-Jul-2017
1. Update: Updated technical support contact details.
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 20-Apr-2017
1. Feature : Added functionality to control the mesh quality of the exported model.
2. Enhancement : Hidden entities are exported to the PDF. They remain hidden in exported model and user can ‘unhide’ them from model tree.
22.214.171.124 Release Date : 10-Feb-2017
1. Fixed : Saving file with extension correctly.
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 21-Dec-2017
1. Enhancement : Added Preferences & About us dialog which helps user to set different export related attributes & activate the product.
2. Enhancement : Color & transparency are now supported.
3. Fixed : Transformation Matrix of the model is now set properly.
4. Fixed : Assembly tree is now coming properly.
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 28-Oct-2016
1. Transformation Matrix of the model is set.
2. No need to set render mode and lighting effect explicitly as now it is default settings in exported PDF file.
3. Fixed : While exporting models, some bodies were not getting exported.
4. Fixed : Activation Dialog was not appearing correctly.
184.108.40.206 Release Date : 26-Sep-2016
1. Exports multiple solid bodies.