About the OBJ format:
The OBJ file format is a simple data-format that represents 3D geometry alone — namely, the position of each vertex, the UV position of each texture coordinate vertex, vertex normals, and the faces that make each polygon defined as a list of vertices, and texture vertices. Vertices are stored in a counter-clockwise order by default, making explicit declaration of face normals unnecessary. OBJ coordinates have no units, but OBJ files can contain scale information in a human readable comment line.
About this application
Create an object file of your design in a moment and share with anyone in one go. It will translate designs to a universally accepted format .obj
Fusion 3D model can be distributed to third party without need to have Fusion in their system.
For more information and usage of plugin: http://visionworkplace.com/saveas-object-file
1. Generate universal file format (.OBJ)
2. Quick process of OBJ generate
3. Share design without special software needed to view
4. Small file size
5. Control quality and size of generated OBJ file
6. Choice of writing Normals in OBJ
7. Colors and material
Activation of Pro version
1. License key will be provided to your email id, imidiatly after payment
2. Add this license key in Help dialog and activate the plugin.
For more details please visit: http://visionworkplace.com/license-activation
1. Why Plugin is not visible in Ribbon bar in Fusion:
Ans: Click on "Change Workspace" at top left corner and select "Model". Plugin will be displayed.
Trial version is available at: https://apps.autodesk.com/FUSION/en/Detail/Index?id=161925079138285899&appLang=en&os=Win64
Trial version is valid for 15 days with complete functionality. Trial version is for testing the functionality of the plugin. After that Pro version is required for generating and sharing .OBJ files
Support and Query
We would like to help you in case of any concern