USD Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™
The application called “USD Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™” exports solid bodies to a USDz file.
It supports the following features:
- USD format 2.0
- Both part and assembly models.
- Texture, metalness, and roughness of material is supported
- Face level transparency.
- Default compression helps reduce the file size as much as possible.
- Directly supported on ios devices
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license. The floating license cost of this product is 199 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. We will be providing 15 trials for 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
About This Version
Version 5.0.22004.3366, 2/2/2022
1. Open Exported File Location. 2. Export Hidden feature 3. Reset feature 4. Preview image 5. Crash Reporter 6. Export Texture 7. Tessellation