Read Help Document
“JSON Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™” exports the model to a JSON (.json) file.
It has the following features:
- Part and Face level color support.
- Cumulative transformation.
- 4.5 version JSON format support.
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Visibility of nodes.
- Face level transparency
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is subscription based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide floating license, floating license cost of this product is 199 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For any queries regarding license/activation and any other issues, please feel free contact email@example.com.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. We will be providing 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
About This VersionVersion 4.3.19277.3139, 1/7/2020
1.Enhancement : Added JSON format 4 support, three.js editor compatible. 2.Fixes : License issues