“JSON Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™” exports the model to a JSON (.json) file.
It has the following features:
- Part and Face level color support.
- Cumulative transformation.
- 4.5 version JSON format support.
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Visibility of nodes.
- Face level transparency
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. This full featured trial version allows you to export 10 files for free.
- For Licensing and more Information Please click here.
184.108.40.206 Release Date: 03-May-2018
- Enhancement : Selected entities can be exported.
- Enhancement : Added Progress bar for export operation.
- Fixed: Unicode characters (other than English language) were not displayed correctly in Model tree.
220.127.116.11 Release Date: 08-Aug-2017
1. Part and Face level color support.
2. Cumulative transformation.
3. 4.5 version JSON format support.
4. Supports both part and assembly models.
5. Visibility of nodes.
6. Face level transparency
We are not supporting texture in this version.