SimLab Collada Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™
Digitally signed app
Export Autodesk® Fusion 360™ designs directly from inside Fusion to Collada files.
- Export normal (.dae) files.
- Exporting Geometries with the correct tree structure.
- Customize output (Scaling, Up Normal, Rotation)
- Great support for materials and textures (Revit materials are supported)
- Capable of handling large models.
Why get a plugin from SimLab?
- The speed of export.
- The ease of use.
- High Quality.
- Responsive support to answer your questions and demands. (email@example.com).
What is the Collada File format?
- Collada defines an open standard XML schema for exchanging digital assets among various graphics software applications that might otherwise store their assets in incompatible file formats.
- Collada documents that describe digital assets are XML files, usually identified with a *.dae (digital asset exchange) filename extension.
- Collada has been adopted by ISO as publicly available.
When installing the plugin you will automatically get a 21-days trial wih the full set of features.
You can export up to 30 times using the trial version then you have to activate to the paid version.
For more information click here.
For Support contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About This Version
Version 2.2.0, 9/13/2021
- Major Compatibility Update.
sign in to write a review Get Technical Help
I tried the add-in and am extremely satisfied. The only problem is that the models are rotated forward. But that is irrelevant.
The biggest problem on my part is that you have to pay for it annually. If the add-in were available for a one-time purchase price, I would buy it immediately.