3DPDF Converter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™
About the 3D PDF:
A 3DPDF is a standard Adobe PDF document that contains interactive 3D content
About the plugin:
The plugin allows you to convert 3D models to a 3D PDF file.
For more details, please visit our website: https://visionworkplace.com/products/3d-pdf-converter-for-autodesk-fusion-360
- Generate interactive 3D PDF of Autodesk® Fusion 360™ model
- Capable of generating a 3D PDF file of huge models
- Quick process of 3D PDF generation
- Share the design without the need for huge CAD software to view it
- Small file size
- Control quality and size of the generated interactive 3D PDF file
- Colors and material (texture not supported in current version)
- Option to add part properties to PDF.
Activation of Pro version
1. The license key will be provided after the purchase of PRO version.
2. Add this license key in the Help dialog and activate the plugin.
For more details please visit: http://visionworkplace.com/license-activation
Support and Query
We would like to help you in case of any concerns
The application is available in both versions, trial as well as PRO version.
The trial version is valid for 15 days with complete functionality. In the Trial version, the generated 3D PDF will have a footer displaying the source of the 3D PDF generation. This is removed in the Pro version. The Trial version is for testing the functionality of the plugin. After that, the Pro version is required for generating and sharing 3D PDF files.