SimLab OBJ Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™
Export Autodesk® Fusion 360™ designs directly from inside Fusion to Obj files.
- Customize output (Scaling, Up Normal, Rotation)
- Capable of handling large models.
Why get a plugin from SimLab?
- The speed of export.
- The ease of use.
- High Quality.
- Responsive support to answer your questions and demands. (email@example.com).
What is the OBJ File format?
- OBJ is a geometry definition file format first developed by Wavefront Technologies for its Advanced Visualizer animation package.
- The file format is open and has been adopted by other 3D graphics application vendors.
- For the most part, it is a universally accepted format.
When installing the plugin you will automatically get a 21-days trial with all its set of features.
You can export up to 30 times using the trial version then you have to activate to the paid version.
For more information click here.
For Support contact firstname.lastname@example.org.