SimLab USDZ Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™
Export Autodesk® Fusion 360™ designs directly from inside Fusion to USDZ files for AR on Apple Devices.
- Export USDZ files.
- Customize output (Scaling, Up Normal, Rotation)
- Capable of handling large models.
Why get a plugin from SimLab?
- The speed of export.
- The ease of use.
- High Quality.
- Responsive support to answer your questions and demands. (email@example.com)
What is an USDZ file format?
- An USDZ file is simply an archive that can contain USD files with materials, textures, and animations and runs directly with the USD runtime on Apple devices without any need for unpacking.
- It can be viewed with realistic materials, reflections, lightening, animations and even real-life scale on 3D or AR.
- It makes it much easier for developers to take advantage of augmented reality on IOS.
When installing the plugin, you will automatically get a 15-days trial with all its set of features.
You can export up to 30 times using the trial version then you must activate to the paid version.
For more information click here.
For Support contact firstname.lastname@example.org.