Refactoring ToolWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Run RefactoringToolInstaller.msi.
- Specify a file name at [Target File]. The file is referencing documents that you want to rename or replace.
- Select function type ([Change file names] / [Replace references] / [Delete lonely files]).
- Check option boxes if they are needed.
- Press [Start] button, and then the processing file list will be displayed as a worksheet.
- Edit, save and close the worksheet, and then the file operation will be executed according to the saved worksheet.
- Progress of processing and error messages are displayed at [Message Log].
Download the installer and run, it will create an icon on the desktop. Double-clicking the icon on the desktop will run the program.
You can uninstall it from Add/Remove Programs, just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
If Windows Smart Screen responds during installation, open the properties of the installer file, and check the checkbox to allow security on the General tab.
To activate your subscription rights, run Inventor and load the add-in "RefactoringToolLicenseUpdater". This add-in communicates approximately every 30 days to check permissions.
Part number of the document that uses model state cannot be changed.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Show the warning message when trying to change the part number of the document that uses model state.|
|Supports Inventor 2022.|