Draw Auto Centerline for Autodesk® Inventor®-TrialWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Steps to use Cadsum draw automated centerline for Inventor:
1. Open your Inventor model in an appropriate Inventor version.
2. Click on the "Settings" button in ribbon bar and you will get a dialog with setting options where you can select different options as per your need.
3. Now click on the "Save" button and your settings will be saved.
4. Finally click on the "Draw button" in ribbon bar and you will see the centerline is automatically there in your sheet drawing(If you selected the Draw centerline option in the setting tab).
Steps to Activate:
1. Click on the "Activate License" button in the ribbon bar.
2. Enter the license key and press the Activate button. For license activation, the internet is required.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Cadsum draw automated centerline for Inventor is used to draw centerline and center of gravity in sheet metal drawing view.|