PropertyWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Open an assembly document or create a new one (don't forget to save)
2. Start the App "Property"
3. Click on "Get Properties" (the App will start to collect all necessary information)
4. Change the properties you want (the gray ones are non-changeable. -- You can change them, but they will not be transferred to the parts)
5. You can also copy the information to a table calculation software program and paste it back
6. Click on "Set Properties", if you want to transfer the properties back to the parts
7. Check the component iProperties for the result
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Inventor App Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
You can unload the plugin without installing it by unchecking the "Load" checkbox associated with the plugin in the Inventor Add-In Manager.
You may have to restart Inventor to completely unload the application. To remove the plugin completely, RMB click and uninstall the application using the App Store Manager tool, located on the Ribbons Tools tab > Options Panel.
Please be careful with the changes. Some of the changeable properties like, internal ids should only be done by experts or at your own risk. First, study the iProperties in the dialogs, and with this knowledge you can make the necessary changes.
Currently, the app does not handle custom properties. We might incorporate the same depending on customers feedback.
1. The document must be saved (Otherwise you'll get an error message)
2. After you've transfered the properties you must save the document to save all the changes
3. Userdefined properties will not be collected
4. If you want to paste values out of a table calculation program, please make sure that you only select one cell (must be the cell in the upper left corner where you want to begin with the insert of the clipboard content).
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Autodesk® Inventor® 2019 compatible|