Quick 3D Print for Autodesk® Inventor®Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Create your 3DPrinterOS account at cloud.3dprinteros.com or use the link in our plugin. You will receive the password by email in case of Facebook, Google or Microsoft registration. This password could be used to authorize in the plugin.
- Open in Autodesk® Inventor® the model you want to upload to 3DPrinterOS.
- Open our plugin and authorize.
- Specify the file name and select to upload it as the single file or add it to the existed project.
- Select Quality of the object.
- Select between
6. a Printing the file in a few steps by using our Quick 3D Print application.
6. b Uploading it to the cloud and proceeding with full 3DPrinterOS possibilities.
- If you want to print with your own 3D Printer please download our client application in order to connect the printer to your account OR if you are going to use another person's 3DprinterOS then ask him/her to share it with you.
The installer that runs, when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store, will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
You can find more information about our product by visiting our website.
For any support, you can use our Support Forum or write to our email.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added browser auto authorization Fixed upload bug for new projects|