KKM-iGold AreaWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Target Value: Define a target value, the model parameters are adjusted. Run more iteration until the target value is achieved. By clicking the refresh button in the current value tab, the current set value appears.
- Current Value: This is used for testing values manually or presetting values before starting the iterations.
- Model Parameter: List the model parameters that are used to define dimensions in the active part. By default, this would list out parameters like d0, d1 etc. or any renamed parameters that exist in the active document.
- Set Value: On clicking this button, you can set the value indicated in the adjoining Current text box to the selected Model Parameter. This is used for testing values manually or presetting values before starting the iterations.
- Solve: It solves to achieve the required target value. Run more iteration until the target value is achieved.
- Number of iteration: It indicates the number of iteration taken to achieve the target value. It Takes user input as well as preset values.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the plugin without uninstalling it by unchecking the "Loaded/Unloaded" checkbox associated with the plugin in the Autodesk® Inventor® Add-In Manager. You may have to restart Inventor to completely unload the application.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
Parameter Optimizer for Autodesk® Inventor®.
Developed by KKM SOFT (P) Ltd., Chennai, India. Developer: C.Kirubakaran, KKMSOFT.
This product does not support assemblies, multiple parameters or custom parameters. It also does not support multiple properties or graphs.
These missing features are part of the full version of iGold.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Compatible for Autodesk® Inventor® 2020 for 3D Product optimization|
|Compatible for 2014,2015,2016 and 2017|