Refactoring Tool (Trial)Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Run RefactoringTool.exe.
- Specify a file name at [Target File]. The file is referencing documents which you want to rename or replace.
- Select function type ([Change file names] / [Replace references] / [Delete lonely files]).
- Check option boxes if they are needed.
- Press [Start] button, and then the processing file list will be displayed as a worksheet.
- Edit, save and close the worksheet, and then the file operation will be executed according to saved worksheet.
- Progress of processing and error messages are displayed at [Message Log].
Download the installer and run, it will create an icon on the desktop. Double clicking the icon on the desktop will run the program.
You can uninstall it from Add/Remove Programs, just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
If Windows Smart Screen responds during installation, open the properties of the installer file and check the checkbox to allow security on the General tab.
The hash value of this installer is as follows.
SHA1 : 01FD083DDAC79AE8E52CE3D2A3F690C33283A59F
SHA256 : 8A10FCFB1D22502B98B413B1F1F963A74C5F6E37FA26E4C125EEC6B6C8E6CFD4
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Autodesk® Inventor® 2019 and 2020 are supported. Some bugs are fixed.|
|Now one character ‘@’ means null part number. File operations have been speeded up. Some bugs are fixed.|