Button ConstructorWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
This tool distinguishes 2 items. The "Button definition" and the "Place definition". These items can be set in the Settings form. That form can found on "(Ribbon)ZeroDoc" --> "(Tab)Tools" --> "(panel)iLogic"
Create a button
- Start with selecting an external iLogic rule by clicking on the "Add button".
- In the following dialog select the external iLogic rule that you want to make a button for.
- Select icons
- Small icons need to be 16x16 pixels
- Big icons need to be 32x32 pixels
- if you don't select an icon the default icon will be used
- Add a "Place definition" by clicking "Add place"
- Select the place where you want to have the button.
- Click "Ok".
- Repeat the steps above for all buttons and places you want to configure.
- To delete (or add) button/place definition. Select it and right-click it. In the menu select "Delete"
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
For more information look at: http://hjalte.nl/inventor-addins/31-button-constructor
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Autodesk® Inventor® 2022 release.|