General Usage Instructions
Once installed, open a new or existing part. The ORDERFOX tab will appear. The easy to use drop down menu provides the following features of ORDERFOX:
Sign Up - Browse to the main page to sign up for ORDERFOX
Log In - Log in to ORDERFOX.com
Log Out - Log out of ORDERFOX.com
My Jobs - Manage your available jobs on the ORDERFOX.com marketplace:
- Expand your network of suppliers and focus on qualified partners.
- Immediate assistance when you have capacity issues or a machine breaks down.
Add New Jobs - Publish a new job on the ORDERFOX.com platform
- Quickly access the right CNC manufacturers, thanks to the numerous search and filter functions.
- Find both local and global CNC manufacturing partners thanks to the geographic search function.
- Define manufacturing partner specifications during the initial offering: company size, language, currency, terms and conditions, delivery specifications, certification requirements, etc.
- Create filters for Preferred and Exclusive Partners, or Company Blacklists, in order to optimize the accuracy of your offering(s).
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
You can unload the plugin without uninstalling it by unchecking the "Loaded/Unloaded" check box associated with the plugin in the Inventor Add-In Manager.
You may have to restart Inventor to completely unload the application.
To remove the plugin completely, Right Mouse Button click and uninstall the application using the Exchange App Manager tool, located on the Ribbons Tools tab > Options Panel.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|This is the initial release of the app.|