easyDataBox for Autodesk® Inventor®Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk Exchange Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
You can unload the plugin without uninstalling it by unchecking the "Loaded/Unloaded" check box associated with the plugin in the Inventor Add-In Manager.
You may have to restart Inventor to completely unload the application.
To remove the plugin completely, Right Mouse Button click and uninstall the application using the Exchange App Manager tool, located on the Ribbons Tools tab > Options Panel.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8/8.1)
The Trial Version does not need any licensing for a certain time period.
Product information: easyDataBox for Autodesk® Inventor®
Optional Modules of "easyDataBox for Autodesk® Inventor®“
Module 1: watch video
- Add, delete or update symbols
Module 2: watch video
- Update or purge Sheet Metal Rule, controls the Flat pattern
- Extension 1: Update or purge Flat Pattern
Module 3: watch video
- Enter the current editor and enter the current editing date into the title block
Module 4: watch video
- Recognizing geometry of maximum dimensions (Length by width by height)
Module 5: watch video
- Delete - iLogic / Deleting iLogic Rules that are not in use
Module 6: watch video
Optimizing Bill of Material
- Activating Tab "View of BOM“ of "structured“ and "parts“ and their settings
- Merging same parts
- Import of consistent BOM columns
Module 7: watch video
- Controlling physical properties inclusive mass
- saving current Inventor Version in iProperies
- selectable "Copy of model properties“ for drawing
- selectable "Copy of drawing properties“ for models
- automatic update of properties in title block
- automatic creating of Flat Pattern
Positioning the parts/parts list
- Inserting and updating revision tables and component lists
- Automatic positioning and alignment at the title block
Inserting result of calculation of the exterior paint area
- Calculation of the external paint surface in components and assemblies. Inserting the result in an iProperty
- Conversion of the required quantities (e.g. into litres)
- Manual exclusion of areas
Dimension style exclusion procedure for drawing cleanup
- Determination of dimension styles that may not be cleaned up in the drawing. Thus, certain dimensions, e.g. "inch dimensions", are excluded from the cleanup of the drawing
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Releases for Autodesk® Inventor® 2020. Also available in German language.|
|Releases for Autodesk® Inventor® 2016 and 2017. Also available in German language.|