Productivity PlusWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Open an assembly or create a new one.
- Make the "Place component" window visible.
- Click "Library Update" to update the Library (app collects the "Part Number" and "Description" properties of all the components in the Library).
- Choose property type and Enter name to search.
- Place component in assembly.
- Save document.
Save and replace component: (including drawing).
Quantify component: quantify component in an assembly and save in custom property.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
You can unload the plugin without uninstalling it by unchecking the "Loaded/Unloaded" check box associated with the plugin in the Inventor Add-In Manager.
You may have to restart Inventor to completely unload the application.
To remove the plugin completely, Right Mouse Button click and uninstall the application using the Autodesk App Manager tool, located on the Ribbons Tools tab > Options Panel.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10) or Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|