Gusset CreatorWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
To create a gusset, click Gusset button, then perform the steps as below.
1. Select an external bend.
2. Select an insertion sketch point.
3. Select gusset type: round or square
4. Input dimensions as shown in the user interface.
5. Click Create.
(*) To change your inputs:
1. If you want to update dimensions, just input the new dimensions in the text box, then click Update.
2. If you want to change the position, just change the position of the insertion point, then click Update.
(*) To create flat pattern, you have to suppress all gussets first.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
(*) After installation, you may need to go to Tools/Add-in and uncheck Block to allow the plugin to run.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
With this version, after creating gusset, you cannot generate the flat pattern. To do this, you have to suppress gussets.
If you need my support, please don't hesitate to contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Fix bug to be compatible with other languages which is not English.|
|Fix bug of displaying UI on different scales of screen.|