Swift PrintsWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Launch Autodesk® Inventor®.
2. Click the "Swift Prints" button from the drawing quick access toolbar.
3. Use the expand button to create a new printer configuration.
4. Enter a printer configuration name, select the printer you want to use and select a paper size.
5. Select any additional requirements such as color (black and white is default), Portrait or Landscape, Plot stamp options and if you want to save and close the drawing after the print completes.
6. The plot stamp option allows you to select any custom iProperty within the drawing file to populate with the current date before the plot is sent. After the plot is sent, the property value will be cleared. *Note: You can only use this option on read/write files that have not been checked into the Vault.
7. Save your configuration.
8. Simply click ‘Print’ to send your print.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the plugin without uninstalling it by unchecking the "Loaded/Unloaded" check box associated with the plugin in the Inventor Add-In Manager.
You may have to restart Inventor to completely unload the application.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
For additional assistance, visit http://cadtoolbox.com
You must be logged into Autodesk A360 to validate your Swift Prints license.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Updated for Inventor 2020 compatibility and international use.|