CT DrawingFinderWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Information in the output list:
- Filename – The name of the file with the extension.
- Type – The type of document: Assembly; Part.
- CC – Indicates whether the file is from the Content Center database or not.
- Local – Indicates whether the file has a local drawing or not.
- Date Modified – If there is a local drawing, it shows the date of its last modification.
- Vault – Indicates whether the file has drawing in Vault or not.
- Date Modified – If there is a drawing in Vault, it shows the date of its last modification.
- Show/Hide Assemblies Files
- Show/Hide Parts Files
- Show/Hide Content Center Files
- Show/Hide Files With Drawing
- Show/Hide Files Without Drawing
Working with Vault:
In order to establish a connection to Vault, several conditions should be met. The main ones are:
- Vault should be installed
- A version of Vault should be compatible with DrawingFinder
- User should be logged in to Vault inside the Inventor (for quick login you can simply click on the icon of the connection)
Important: The minimum version of Vault for DrawingFinder is 2019. Otherwise works only with local files.
It is possible to be compatible with the previous version, but in this case, please contact me.
The system does not search all files but only tries to find those in a similar location as local files. It is important that the mapped Vault folder refers to the same location as the local one, e.g:
The list can be exported if it contains any record. Three formats are available:
Text File (txt) – Standard plain text file. In order to separate the value, a tabulator is used.
CSV File (CSV) – Comma-separated values file. In order to separate the value, list separator is used which is defined by regional settings in the operating system.
Excel File (xlsx) - Office Open XML Workbook file. A Standard Excel file (used since version 2007).
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the plugin without uninstalling it by unchecking the "Loaded/Unloaded" check box associated with the plugin in the Autodesk® Inventor® Add-In Manager. You may have to restart Inventor to completely unload the application.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
Operations systems: Windows® 7 & 10 (64-bit).
Inventor versions without Vault: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Inventor versions with Vault: 2018, 2019.
Supported Vault search only for version 2019.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Fixed bugs in the interface|