Copy / Paste parameters TrialWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Use the Copy dialog box to select parameters to copy on the clipboard.
- You can filter the parameter list by selecting key or by typing some letters contained in the parameter name or expression.
- Select the Include Formulas and Dependant option to retrieve the parameters contained in the expression(s) of the selected parameters.
- You can sort the columns, but you cannot modify the content.
- The dialog will close automatically when you click the Copy button.
2. Select the document that you want to paste the parameters
3. From the Add-ins ribbon, click the Paste Parameters Button.
4. Open the Parameter dialog box to see the result.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
You can unload the plugin without uninstalling it by unchecking the "Loaded/Unloaded" check box associated with the plugin in the Autodesk® Inventor® Add-In Manager.
You may have to restart Inventor to completely unload the application.
To remove the plugin completely, Right Mouse Button click and uninstall the application using the Exchange App Manager tool, located on the Ribbons Tools tab > Options Panel.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10/11), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
Existing parameter won’t be overwritten.
When pasting parameters the equation may be replaced by the value if the expression is not valid or cannot be rebuilt or if the “include formulas” option was not checked.
SIBL PROVIDES THIS PROGRAM "AS IS" AND WITH ALL FAULTS.
SIBL SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE. SIBL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE
OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Release for Autodesk® Inventor® 2024.|
|Release for Autodesk® Inventor® 2021. Icon changed for the new Dark Ribbon. Release for Autodesk® Inventor® 2019. New function for drawing documents Autodesk® Inventor® 2017 / 2018 compatible Release for Autodesk® Inventor® 2016.|
|Release for Autodesk® Inventor® 2019. New function for drawing documents Autodesk® Inventor® 2017 / 2018 compatible Release for Autodesk® Inventor® 2016.|
|Autodesk® Inventor® 2017 / 2018 compatible Release for Autodesk® Inventor® 2016.|