Engineered 3D Conveyor Trajectory DesignerWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
Upon opening the ipt file from the installation location -- ."%Programdata%/Autodesk/ApplicationPlugins/DonWenServices_Engineered3DConveyorTrajectoryDesigner.bundle/Contents" folder.), users need to open iLogic browser to activate the Trajectory Designer UI form following menu selection per "iLogic -> iLogic Browser -> Forms tab -> Engineered Trajectory Designer".
Then the model and user interface is pretty well self-explained. Please don't change parameters with the Parameters (fx) command in Autodesk® Inventor®, or through the model itself. That might disturb the relationship among parameters and cause errors.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
3D model of belt conveyor trajectory integrated with configuration, sizing, calculation, and modelling.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Inventor App Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
You can unload the plugin by unchecking the "Load" checkbox associated with the plugin in the Inventor Add-In Manager.
You may have to restart Inventor to completely unload the plug-in. To remove the plugin completely, RMB click and uninstall the application using the App Store Manager tool, located on the Ribbons Tools tab > Options Panel.
Inventor is not backward compatible, since this .ipt was created in Inventor V2014, thus it is not available in V2013 or before.
- Edge Distance at conveyor trough of any load capacity; CEMA 100% is shown by default for reference.
- Width and Depth of discharge trajectory, can be verified against CEMA table for 100% load capacity.
- Phi angle – actual belt approaching angle, instead of belt incline slope angle.
- Gamma angle – at which discharge of slow speed conveyor trajectory will start.
- Critical speeds, high and low (the speed range in between is termed mid-speed in the app).
- Flow cross sectional area of any load capacity, can be verified against CEMA table for 100% load capacity.
- Proper belt width and trough angle combination to meet requirements of target belt speed and conveyor load capacity.
UI Text Coloring
- Blue for input data
- Black for output data and intermediate result
- Gray for read only data depending on chosen design criteria
- Error/warning messages in Red
- 3D Model Solid Coloring
- Red for fast belt case
- Orange for mid-speed belt case
- Blue for slow belt case
- For mid-speed and slow-speed cases, the trajectories are shown in two segments with the first segment (in color Orange) representing that the material flow moves along the belt around the pulley, while the second segment (in color Blue) representing that the material flow is thrown away from the pulley.
Thus user will be able to make some preliminary judgement visually.
1. Not available for Inventor 2013 or earlier versions.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Autodesk® Inventor® 2022 compatible. Earlier versions of Inventor available upon request.|
|Autodesk® Inventor® 2019 compatible. Autodesk® Inventor® 2018 compatible. Autodesk® Inventor® 2017 compatible.|
R1.0.0 - Fully functional, different from the Trial version Engineered Belt Conveyor Trajectory 3D Model . This version can be used for production.