Easy StairsWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Before you can use the application it is necessary to start Inventor.
- Select your project and open or create an assembly file.
- Finally, it's good practice to save the assembly file before you start Easy Stairs.
- Easy Stairs will pop up as a small user interface on top of the Inventor Interface.
- You can move it to another location but it's not resizable.
- On top of the interface, you can select Metric or Imperial Stairs and ladders by radio buttons.
- In the middle of the interface is a panel with the radio buttons to select the sort of stairs.
- On the right-hand side is a picture box with the selected item and the description of the selected and configured stairs or ladder. This description will change during further configuration.
- Below the panel and picture box is a textbox with the directory path where the part is going to be saved whenever it is placed.
- At the bottom are the comboxes to configure the height, width, and stairs angle.
- Finally at the bottom right there is the PLACE bottom to start the placement of the chosen part.
- The first part in the assembly will always be placed at coordinates 0,0,0 and it will be grounded.
- For all other parts, Easy Stairs will ask you to select a surface or plane as a floor.
- Easy Piping is free to use if it was downloaded from the Autodesk App Store.
- Easy Piping may not be sold or merged with other software.
The author of this software explicitly disclaims any warranty for the Easy Stairs. Easy Stairs is supplied "as is" without any form of guarantee. The entire risk arising from the use or performance of the Easy Stairs remains with the user.
NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE.
Under no circumstances is the author of Easy Stairs liable for special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages whatever (including, without limitation, damage to company profit loss, business interruption, loss of company information or any other financial loss) arising from the use of or inability to use this product, even if the author of this Software is aware of the possibility of such damage and known defects.
No installation is needed. Just double-click the downloaded executable.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|First release. Trial version.|