General Usage Instructions
Instruction for the usage:
0. Load CopyHole add-in by ticking a box in Tools->Add-Ins.
1. Press the add-In button located in an Add-Ins tab as a CopyHole button to start copying.
2. Select the source hole to copy from.
3. Select your target hole/holes to paste.
4. Operation continues until it is aborted by pressing ESC.
A more detailed tutorial is given as an attached video.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Copies and pastes a hole/holes.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the plugin without uninstalling it by unchecking the "Loaded/Unloaded" checkbox associated with the plugin in the Autodesk® Inventor® Add-In Manager. You may have to restart Inventor to completely unload the application.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
Technical support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|