GLTF Exporter for Autodesk® Inventor® - TrialWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Download and install GLTF Exporter plugin for Inventor.
- Run Inventor and load a model.
- There is a new toolbar panel named 'ProtoTech GLTF'.
It contains three ribbon buttons as mentioned below.
1. After selecting the Export option, a 'Save As' dialog box will display on your screen.
2. Click on the Save button to export the current model to a GLTF file.
It contains a set of features in which you can control the different parameters to get the desired output.
It displays information about the product. It provides the facility to activate your product license at any time.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Export the model to GLTF file.
Shows information about company and product. Also allows you to activate the plugin.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store, will start installing the app/plug-in.
Simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the plugin without uninstalling it, by unchecking the "Loaded/Unloaded" check box associated with the plugin, in the Inventor Add-In Manager.
You may have to restart Inventor to completely unload the application.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it. Simply rerun the installer and select the "Uninstall" button.
To remove the plugin completely, Right Mouse Button click and uninstall the application using the Exchange App Manager tool, located on the Ribbons Tools tab > Options Panel.
You can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
- After Installation restart Inventor to see the changes.
- You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
- Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Inventor.
- We do not support textures scaling and text in this version.
- The current version supports exporting of 3D entities only, 2D entities are not yet supported.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1. Enhancement: Added Properties in exported glTF file. 2. Fixed: Compressed output glTF file.|
|1.Enhancement: Added Support to Autodesk® Inventor® 2021. 2.Enhancement: Added smart update functionality. 3.Enhancement: Added hidden export option to UI. 4.Fixed: Resolved transparency issue.|
|Gltf format 2.0 support.|