Publish to SharePoint 2021Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
Before you are able to publish exported Inventor documents to SharePoint directly from within Inventor, you need to specify the ‘SharePoint Publish Options’.
SharePoint Publish Options [ watch video]
- Add one or more ‘SharePoint Document Libraries’. [ watch video]
- Define a mapping between iProperties and SharePoint properties. [ watch video]
- Add one or more ‘File Naming Schemes’ (Optional). [ watch video]
- Select default export types for each Inventor document type.
- Change export settings for each selected export type.
- Assign a ‘File Naming Scheme’ to each selected export type (Optional).
- Assign a ‘SharePoint Library’ to each selected export type.
After your default SharePoint Publish Options are set you are ready to start publishing.
Publish to SharePoint [ watch video]
- Open an Inventor document.
- Click on the ‘Publish to SharePoint’ command. The active document structure is shown in the dialog and the default publish options will be assigned to each document.
- Add or remove documents from the selection by clicking on the checkbox. Optionally you can make overrides to the default publishing options for each document in the bottom half of the dialog.
- Click ‘Ok’ to start generating the export documents.
- All generated export documents are shown in the ‘Import’ dialog.
- Click ‘Ok’ to start uploading the exported documents to the specified SharePoint Document Libraries.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Publish to SharePoint
Launches the Publish to SharePoint dialog to batch publish a wide variety of export documents of the active document and all related documents to one or more SharePoint Document Libraries.
SharePoint Publish Options
Launches the SharePoint Publish Options dialog. Define a collection of SharePoint document libraries, file naming schemes and publish options defaults for each Inventor document type.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in. After installation, the trial needs to be activated by clicking the 'Request License' in the license dialog. You'll get the activation code as soon as possible. The application is working for 7 days without activation.
You can unload the plugin without uninstalling it by unchecking the "Loaded/Unloaded" checkbox associated with the plugin in the Inventor Add-In Manager.
You may have to restart Inventor to completely unload the application.
To remove the plugin completely, Right Mouse Button click and uninstall the application using the Autodesk App Manager tool, located on the Ribbons Tools tab > Options Panel.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
- If you are interested in pricing information or purchasing Batch Publish Manager, please visit Cadac Store
- You must be using unique file names in your Inventor projects in order to use the Batch Publish Manager.
- To be able to print and/or publish from Vault you need to have one Inventor project in the root folder of your Vault.
- Cadac Organice Vault Extension (trial)
- Cadac Organice Vault Inventor Integration (free)
- Cadac Organice Vault Job Processor Monitor (free)
- Batch Publish Manager (trial)
Our expert technical support team is ready to help you. To properly route your inquiry, please submit a support ticket on our support website: https://support.cadac.com You have to register yourself once to get access to the support system. Trial users can submit one free ticket and are able to access the knowledge base. Licensed users have a product support plan included in their contracts.
|Version Number||Version Description|