Autodesk®Inventor®ToSketchfabWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Create your free account on Sketchfab (www.sketchfab.com).
2. Download and Install Autodesk® Inventor®ToSketchfab plugin for Autodesk® Inventor®.
3. Run Autodesk® Inventor®, find “Publish To Sketchfab” button under File menu. If “Publish To Sketchfab” button is not available under File menu, make sure Autodesk® Inventor®ToSketchfab plugin is loaded successfully.
4. Once model is loaded, click on “Publish To Sketchfab” button under File menu. A dialog box will appear.
5. Enter the model properties in this dialog. API key and model name are the minimum model properties needed to enter in dialog. Remaining properties are optional. Private API key can be found in Sketchfab dashboard.
6. Click on “Publish” button to publish model directly to Sketchfab. Once you click on publish, progress bar will indicate the progress made in uploading the model.
7. If the model is successfully published, it will be opened in a new browser window. Else, an error message will be displayed in a dialog box.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the plugin without uninstalling it by unchecking the "Loaded/Unloaded" check box associated with the plugin in the Autodesk® Inventor® Add-In Manager. You may have to restart Inventor to completely unload the application.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
Autodesk®Inventor®ToSketchfab is compatible with 32 and 64 bit of Autodesk® Inventor® 2013 to Autodesk® Inventor®2018 versions.
|Version Number||Version Description|
Usability enhancement and internal bug fixes. Inventor 2019 support
Usability enhancement and internal bug fixes.