File Paths - TrialWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
a. Right click on one or multiple parts or assemblies
b. Locate “Inventor File Paths” Popup Button
c. If a single document is selected
. File Path Display - The full path to the file is displayed for reference only. This is useful to user who wants to see ONLY the path and isn't concerned locating it on disk.
· Copy File Path to Clipboard – The full path to the file can be copied to the clipboard for use outside Inventor. This can be useful if you need to paste the path into a text editor or spreadsheet for other uses. The copied path can also be pasted into the address bar in Windows Explorer or the Windows Run Dialog. This will launch the document in Inventor if it is open. If Inventor is not running, it will be launched and the document will open.
· Find File in Explorer – A new Windows Explorer will be opened and the selected file will be highlighted.
d. If multiple documents are selected
· Selection Display – The quantity of selected documents is displayed. The number of unique documents is also displayed.
· Copy File Paths to Clipboard – The full path to all the selected files can be copied to the clipboard for use outside Inventor. This can be useful if you need to paste the path into a text editor or spreadsheet for other uses.
· Find Files in Explorer – A new Windows Explorer will be opened for each of the selected files and the files will be highlighted.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the plugin without uninstalling it by unchecking the "Loaded/Unloaded" check box associated with the plugin in the Autodesk® Inventor® Add-In Manager. You may have to restart Inventor to completely unload the application.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
Works with Autodesk Inventor 2013 or later. The trial version is limited to 4 executions per Inventor session.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Autodesk® Inventor® 2019 compatible Autodesk® Inventor® 2018 compatible Autodesk® Inventor® 2017 compatible Autodesk® Inventor® 2016 compatible This initial release includes the following features: View file path, Copy file path/s, Find file/s in explorer, View selected document count (including unique)|