GLTF Exporter for Autodesk® Inventor®Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Download and install GLTF Exporter plugin for Inventor.
2. Run Inventor and load a model.
3. There’s a new tool bar panel named as 'ProtoTech GLTF'.
It contains three ribbon buttons as mentioned below.
After selecting the Export option, a 'Save As' dialog box will display on your screen.
Click on the Save button to export the current model to GLTF file.
It contains the options below.
- Precision: You can control how accurately your model needs to be exported. If you need fine representation of the model, just check the slider which will show the precision value. You can slide and select the values from 1 to 15. The higher the value is the finer the representation you will get and the larger the file size will be.
- Mesh Quality: You can control the mesh quality of the GLTF model. You can slide and select the value from 1 to 4. The higher the value the higher the tessellation of the exported model will be and the file size will be larger.
- Change File Format: You can export GLTF and GLB file by switching the selecting option.
It displays the information about the product and provides the facility to activate your product license at any time.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Export the model to GLTF file.
Shows information about company and product. Also allows you to activate the plugin.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
You can unload the plugin without uninstalling it by unchecking the "Loaded/Unloaded" check box associated with the plugin in the Inventor Add-In Manager.
You may have to restart Inventor to completely unload the application.
To remove the plugin completely, Right Mouse Button click and uninstall the application using the Exchange App Manager tool, located on the Ribbons Tools tab > Options Panel.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
After installation restart Inventor to see the changes.
You can unload the add-in without uninstalling it by clicking the "Stop" button when the add-in is selected in the list box on the "Add-Ins" tab of the "Scripts and Add-Ins" dialog.
Unchecking "Run on Startup" causes the add-in not to be loaded in future sessions of Inventor.
We do not support textures scaling and text in this version.
Current version supports exporting of 3D entities only, 2D entities are not yet supported.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1.Enhancement : Added Support to Autodesk® Inventor® 2021 2.Enhancement : Added smart update functionality 3.Enhancement : Added hidden export option to UI. 4.Fixed : Resolved transparency issue.|
|Suports Gltf format 2.0.|