Attribute ManagerWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Start Inventor.
- Make sure the add-in is loaded in the Add-in Manager dialog.
- Make sure that the Load Automatically and Loaded checkboxes are checked.
- Open a part document or sheet metal document and you can start the add-in from the Attributes panel on the Sketch ribbon.
- To assign an attribute to an entity,
- Hit the Select button always first (this will clear any pending selections).
- Choose an attribute from the dropdown.
- Select one or more sketch or text entities.
- Hit the Apply button.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the plugin without uninstalling it by unchecking the "Loaded/Unloaded" check box associated with the plugin in the Autodesk® Inventor® Add-In Manager. You may have to restart Inventor to completely unload the application.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|