iChords - Rev Table Fast FillerWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Refer to the screen shots for how to run the app.
If it is the first time to install this app then start Autodesk® Inventor® -> go to Add-in Manager via tab "Tools" -> button "Add-ins" -> select "iChords RTFF" from the list -> uncheck "Block" -> check "Load Automatically" -> "Loaded/Unloaded" -> click OK.
In the drawing environment under tab "iChords" click to run the app.
The inputs in the iChords-RTFF interface are explained row by row as follows.
Drawings: Defines the scope of the drawings to operate the revision tables.
- current drawing
- all drawings opened
- current sheet
Revision: Defines the revision to fill
- current revision - update the fields of the current revision row
- revise up - revise up and fill the new revision row
- reset - delete all the revisions and place a new empty revision table
Mode/Scope: Defines the scope of the revision table
- insert missing - insert a revision table if the table is missing in a sheet
- first sheet only - only one revision table inserted/modified for a multi-sheet drawing, revision tables on the rest sheets will will be deleted
- existing - use the scope of existing revision table
- drawing - use drawing scoped revision tables
- sheet - use sheet scoped revision tables
Index: Defines the type of the revision numbers or letters
- alpha - alphabetic
- number - numeric
- start - revision to start with, applies to actions: insert revision tables, reset revision tables
- overwrite - overwrite the start revision
- current - show the current existing revision, only works when "current sheet" is selected in row "Drawing"
Location: define the location of the down left corner of the revision tables in a sheet
- all - all the revision tables will be placed/relocated at the coordinates provided on the right
- missing - only newly inserted revision tables will be placed at the coordinates provided on the right
- X(mm) - horizontal coordinate of a revision table
- Y(mm) - vertical coordinate of a revision table
Rev style: defines the style of the revision tables
- all - revision table style selected on the right will be used for all the revision tables filled/updated/reset
- missing - revision table style selected on the right will be used only for newly inserted revision tables
Revision table details: defines the content of the revision table to be operated
- drop and select the preset field name in column to fill
- type the value of the field
- the fields and values entered last time will be saved
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the plugin without uninstalling it by unchecking the "Loaded/Unloaded" check box associated with the plugin in the Inventor Add-In Manager. You may have to restart Inventor to completely unload the application.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10/11), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
The number of revision table columns is limited to 9.
There are only 5 preset fields: IssueDate, DrawnBy, CheckedBy, ApprovedBy and IssueDescription.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Option added to create/modify a revision table on the first sheet of a multi-sheet drawing only and the revision tables on the rest sheets will be deleted.|