Quantity ToolWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1) Launch the app.
2) Browse the project from the drop-down menu. It contains all projects which you have already added in Autodesk® Inventor®.
3) User can specify the assembly within that project.
4) User can also enter the quantity of the selected assembly. This is the Quantity of the Main assembly which is selected in UI. This Quantity will be multiplied to all the parts and subassemblies.
5) Execute the process. This will set all the used quantities of the part/assembly in the selected main assembly. For further assistance click the "Help" button on the main screen.
6) User can select the option of "Load Projects List At Start" in config. Removing this will load the tool fast. But won't load the active projects list in UI.
Double-click on the msi installer file and follow the instructions. The machine should have Excel installed for generating reports. User can still run the tool without excel for only setting the quantity to part/assembly files.
Contact us if you face any difficulties in using this application in your workflow. Or in case you need any customization as per your requirement.
|Add support for Inventor 2024
|Add support for Inventor 2023
|Added support for 2021