Basic Course Starter for Autodesk® Inventor® 2016Win32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
After clicking the "Download" button, the ZIP file which contains the eBook and the exercise files is downloaded.
Extract the ZIP file and you will find the following files:
- file name: "Basic-Course-for-Autodesk-Inventor-2016.pdf"
- to read the PDF file, you need to use free Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher
2. Exercise files
- file name: "Course_Inv2016.zip"
- Extract the files to a location and you will see:
- a single main folder ("Course") with many subfolders and files
- on page 15 in the eBook, it is also described that you should download a file with the name "Course_Inv2016"; you don't need to do this because the file is already downloaded.
- please note that your free eBook contains the first 82 pages of the complete Basic Course, therefore, the exercise files of the eBook also contain only a subset of the complete Basic Course.
To uninstall/remove the app, you simply delete all files.
|Version Number||Version Description|