QR Code / Barcode ToolWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Selection area: Here you can select where the information, which is contained by the QR/Barcode is coming from.
- If iProperties or BOM data of a referenced document is to be inserted, choose the reference with this list box.
- Area which displays the fetched data. A data block can be inserted by checking the row.
- Selection of the code type. If "Barcode" was selected, the specified type/standard of the Barcode can be selected. Additionally, you can display the encoded String as clear text at the bottom of the code.
- Entry field of the delimiter, which separated the single data blocks.
- Input data of BOM annotation tags.
- Name of inserted symbol in Autodesk® Inventor®
- Dimension of the code in the drawing
- Preview of the text string encoded in the QR/Barcode
- Opens a larger preview window and shows the created QR Code. This window can be enlarged simply by dragging with the mouse cursor.
- Actions after code creation:
Place symbol: If this option is selected, you can place the created code directly in your drawing by clicking at the desired place in the drawing area. If the option "Close window" is not checked, the main window automatically opens again after the insertion.
Close window: Closes the main window after finishing all actions.
12. With the save button (diskette symbol), the QR Code/Barcode can be saved as an image file and a click on the info button ('i' symbol) displays some information about the software.
To perform all actions (e.g. inserting a QR Code), press the "Insert QR Code" button.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk Exchange Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
You can unload the plugin without uninstalling it by unchecking the "Loaded/Unloaded" check box associated with the plugin in the Inventor Add-In Manager.
You may have to restart Inventor to completely unload the application.
To remove the plugin completely, Right Mouse Button click and uninstall the application using the Exchange App Manager tool, located on the Ribbons Tools tab > Options Panel.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8/8.1) or Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
Please use the contact form provided at: http://www.encorecad.de/index.php/kontakt-footer
|Version Number||Version Description|