Batch Publish Manager 2018 (Trial)Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
Before you are able to batch plot and batch publish Inventor documents you need to specify the ‘Print Options’ and/or ‘Publish Options’ in the Batch Publish Manager application. Click on hyperlink to watch help video.
Publish Options [watch video]
- Add one or more ‘Network Locations’
- Add one or more ‘File Naming Schemes’ (Optional)
- Select default export types for each Inventor document type
- Change export settings for each selected export type
- Assign a ‘File Naming Scheme’ to each selected export type (Optional)
- Assign a ‘Publish Location’ to each selected export type
Print Options [watch video]
- Add one or more ‘Printers’
- Specify name for printer configuration (ex: HP Laserjet 5500 – A4)
- Select Installed Printer
- Select Default Paper Size (will be used to determine if scaling is necessary)
- Select Paper Tray
- Select Color option
- Assign a Printer configuration to the sheet sizes which are in use in your company
After your default print and publish options are set, you can add documents to the Batch Publish Manager on several different ways.
After adding Inventor documents to the Print and Print Sections there are a lot of capabilities to make selections based on document type or document properties and to make overrides on the assigned default settings per document. The ‘Start Publish’ command eventually starts processing all documents in a background process. [ watch video]
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Batch Publish Manager (Desktop)
Launches the Batch Publish Manager application from the desktop
Batch Publish Manager (Inventor)
Launches the Batch Publish Manager application. The active project of Inventor will be automatically set active in the Batch Publish Manager application. Also the active document and it’s structure are automatically added to the print and/ or publish section.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in. After installation the trial needs to be activated by clicking 'Request License' in the license dialog. You'll get the activation code as soon as possible.
You can unload the plugin without uninstalling it by unchecking the "Loaded/Unloaded" check box associated with the plugin in the Inventor Add-In Manager.
You may have to restart Inventor to completely unload the application.
To remove the plugin completely, Right Mouse Button click and uninstall the application using the Autodesk App Manager tool, located on the Ribbons Tools tab > Options Panel.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) or Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
- Screen resolution should be at least 1280x1024
- An internet connection is required for activation. A license can be used offline only for a certain period of time.
- To be able to view the subtitled help videos you need to have permissions to watch YouTube videos.
- You must be using unique file names in your Inventor projects in order to use the Batch Publish Manager.
- To be able to print and/or publish from Vault you need to have one Inventor project in the root folder of your Vault.
Other NXTdim Inventor Apps:
- Publish to SharePoint
Our expert technical support team is ready to help you. To properly route your inquiry, please submit a support ticket on our support website: http://support.cadac.com You have to register yourself once to get access to the support system. Trial users can submit one free ticket and are able to access the knowledge base. Licensed users have a product support plan included in their contract.
|Version Number||Version Description|