Eco Materials AdviserWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Once installed, open Eco Materials Adviser from the Environments tab in Autodesk Inventor.
With Eco Materials Adviser you can:
- Browse and search Granta’s materials database to find the property data that you need.
- Assign materials to parts in your Inventor model. Key materials properties are applied to the parts for use in Eco Materials Adviser calculations and in other Inventor tools, such as stress analysis.
- Run impact analyses—estimate key environmental and cost indicators: CO2 footprint, embedded energy, water usage, estimated raw materials cost, RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances), food compliance, and end-of-life behavior.
- Explore alternatives—set a baseline and see the impact of changes in the materials choice via the interactive eco-impact dashboard. You can understand the environmental impact of decisions and make alternative materials selections that better meet regulatory and environmental objectives, without compromising cost or performance.
- Generate reports—record your decisions and support communication.
The Base Version is free from the Autodesk App Store and includes a sample database and base analysis capabilities.
The Full Version is available for purchase from Granta Design and adds the full database of 3,000+ materials, in-depth analysis, and support for large assemblies.
Note: University users of Granta Design’s CES EduPack teaching resources may be able to access the Full Version as part of their license, depending on which CES EduPack Edition they are using. Please contact your Granta account manager to discuss access.
To install the Base Version of Eco Materials Adviser for Autodesk Inventor 2020
- Install Inventor 2020
- Download the Eco Materials Adviser for Inventor 2020 from the Autodesk App Store
- Double-click on the saved file to run the installer. Note that you must be logged in as a user who has Administrator privileges. You may be asked if you want to allow the installer to make changes: click 'Yes'
To upgrade to the Full Version, follow the in-product links or visit http://inventor.grantadesign.com/en/
You can uninstall Eco Material Adviser through Control Panel, Programs, Programs, and Features and look for the Eco Material Adviser for Autodesk Inventor 2020.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Eco Materials Adviser for Inventor 2020|
|Version 2019.0.1, Security updates|