HCCS (Hide Content Center Standards)Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Installing the Addin
- After the Installation, the Addin is saved in the Folder "C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins"
- Unlocking the Addin
- Once the Add-in is Installed, The user has to unlock the Add-in from Add-in Manager.
- The check Box Block should be deselected
- The loaded/Unloaded and Load Automatically should be checked
- Testing the Addin
- Just open an Assembly with Content Center Components ( Screws, Bolts, Bearings......etc) and run the Addin.
- How it works
- Once the Addin is clicked a copy of the current view is created and named "Hidden Content Center Standards".
- Then it goes through each component in the Assembly and if it is a Content Center member it will be set as hidden.
- The Addin goes through all levels of the Assembly!
- At the end, you get a message about the result.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Hide content center standard Components
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You can unload the plugin without uninstalling it by unchecking the "Loaded/Unloaded" checkbox associated with the plugin in the Autodesk® Inventor® Add-In Manager. You may have to restart Inventor to completely unload the application.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
Support email : email@example.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|This is the first version of the App|