3DPDF Exporter For Inventor exports solid and wire bodies to a 3DPDF file.
It has following features:-
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Autodesk® Inventor® 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Read Help Document
- We are providing 7 day trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 7 day trials.
- The paid version cost of this product is 149 USD. You can buy the paid version of the product from here.
- For activation please contact at:support@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
- For volume discounts and floating license options, please visit ProtoTech Solutions.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of Inventor E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.
About This VersionVersion 4.4.19092.2988, 4/17/2019
Enhancements: 1. Added support to Inventor 2020. Fixed : 1. Model was not getting attached with Single page template.