3DPDF Exporter For Inventor exports solid and wire bodies to a 3DPDF file.
It has following features:-
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Autodesk® Inventor® 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Read Help Document
- We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 10 trials.
- The paid version cost of this product is 149 USD. You can buy the paid version of the product from here.
- For activation please contact at: support@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of Inventor E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.
About This VersionVersion 126.96.36.199, 1/18/2019
Enhancement: Added feature to export selected 3D Views into PDF. Enhancement: Added feature to 'Disable Selection' in 3D PDF.